Gods Among Duelist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» A must read!!
Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 pm by AAI360

» lolman619 HEPHAESTUS
Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 am by AAI360

» zeik, New Member
Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 pm by AAI360

» My Mist Valley
Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 pm by network23

» network23, New Member
Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:32 pm by AAI360

» BlackGloom
Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:00 pm by AAI360

» Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ!
Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:48 am by apollo 123

» HOW TO properply be a a part of GODS AMONG DUELIST
Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 pm by apollo 123

» rachi, new clan member
Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:52 pm by apollo 123

Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apollo 123
Admin
apollo 123

Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ!   Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 pm

HEY GUYS just got back from vacation for two weeks i had no computer i will be on from 12-4 from now on when i can since we have a lot of english members and so the time zone is different i thank aai360 for getting two more members great job also i must ask anyone who sees this to reply if they think we should war that other clan on DN forums let me i need at least 8 approvals to do it i wanna do a 5 v 5 2 high ranks me and someone else and the rst of clan will duel for there spot top 3 of the mini tourney gets to duel and whoever lost gets to duel in next war
REPLY BACK!
Back to top Go down
https://godsamongduelist.board-directory.net
AAI360

PostSubject: The Clan War   Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:11 pm

i thiink we should do the clan war mainly because they seem to be a large clan and beating them would give us A LOT more people wanting to join, if nothing else then just to get a tast for clan wars Very Happy

Also thanks apollo and welcome back!!! What a Face
and by the way would it be possible to mainly be online at 4-7 english time?
Back to top Go down
apollo 123
Admin
apollo 123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ!   Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Heyalso 12-4 is between 4-7 english time since u guys are 4 hours ahead 12-4 is for new york time and rachi can join thats 11 we need 2 more i believe and thats it cause we can only 13 and try to get it known that we may be going to war is aidazoid in or out so i know
Back to top Go down
AAI360

PostSubject: The clan war   Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 am

kk i was thinking that was what you mean't and i think Aidazoid is in but FUS-RO-DERP 123 is having doubts, i think we really need to do well in this clan war to keep him in
Back to top Go down
apollo 123
Admin
apollo 123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ!   Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:47 am

FUS needs to realize this I'am a chill leader but if he wants to be in the team he can if not then he can leave i can replace him I dont care if he leaves or not i do care if he says he is in but is having doubts so tell him either in or out
this is gonna be the last time I'm gonna stand for his doubts.
Back to top Go down
AAI360

PostSubject: FUS-RO-DERP 123   Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Chill, fus is fine, he's just been a bit bored while you've been away is all, now he's got something to do, he should be fine. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
apollo 123
Admin
apollo 123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ!   Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:48 am

no need for the chill i'm not mad anything i know it looked as if i was just making sure everything is o.k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ!   Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo,here back from vacation with important info MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1